What Are Managed Services?
Moving to Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing, in a strategic and proactive manner, an organization’s IT functions and associated management responsibilities. The intent of outsourcing is the improvement of a firm’s operations and the overall reduction in both operating and capital expenditures.
Managed services are available to cover the support of an organization’s workstations, physical and virtual servers, network-based devices such as switches, firewalls, routers, and printers, as well as solution areas such as backup & recovery, endpoint security, and e-mail protection.
Managed Services will radically transform the way your business operates. With reduced operational expenses, increased productivity and a streamlined workforce, your company will continuously outperform the competition.
Benefits Achieved by Outsourcing Your IT Functions Using Managed Services
- Tighter control over an organization’s IT costs
- Increased operational efficiencies and overall competitiveness
- Ability to more quickly implement new technologies
- Allows the organization to refocus human and financial resources on its core business
- Reduces both technology and information risk and,
- Facilitates regulatory compliance and information security