Advanced Technology Group (“ATG”), is a North-American Managed Security and IT Services company with an over 20-year track record of delivering cutting edge solutions into the heaviest of regulated industries – healthcare and financial services. Whether it is PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, SEC or any other complex regulatory framework you must contend with, ATG has the experience and technical expertise to help your organization address its strategic and tactical IT challenges, while achieving your compliance and growth objectives.
ATG has, since 1995, cultivated a team of highly skilled technicians that make up the “Engineering DNA” of our organization. Unlike our competitors, ATG leverages our human element as the cornerstone of our collaborative IT approach to partnering with an organization’s internal IT team. This hybrid-IT approach enables us to cost effectively and efficiently address even the most complex technology challenges faced by an organization.
Through our experiences supporting hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of users, across diverse industries, we have developed a holistic offering of “best-of-breed” products and professional or managed services that address the entire spectrum of cybersecurity, compliance and business continuity needs of an organization.
Your small to mid-market enterprise can rely on ATG to become its trusted IT advisor delivering highly valuable and budget conscious IT solutions including:
- Co-location, managed and private cloud deployment of production or disaster recovery infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS).
- Custom tailored Microsoft and 3rd party application hosting (SaaS).
- Outsourced Level-2 help desk
- Vulnerability scanning and gap remediation services
- V-CIO and Strategic IT Consulting and Project Management
- Public cloud migration services including G-Suite and Office 365
- HIPAA, SEC and FINRA Security Risk Assessment consultation
- Managed Services including:
- Managed Endpoint Control and Anti-Virus
- Managed Firewall, UTM and Content Filtering
- 24×7 Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 Collaboration services
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Remote Desktop and Application Delivery (VDI and Virtual Apps)
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Hosted IP Surveillance
- Managed SD-Wan