Strong network perimeter protection combines a numbered of layered defenses including a next-generation firewall with granular application control, an intrusion prevention system (IPS), web content filtering, inline antivirus, as well as anti-spam protection. Such a comprehensive solution requires an organization to have access to trained security professionals who are experienced in managing today’s cutting-edge firewall technologies, not only configuring them to the specific requirements of the business but also ensuring that they are kept up to date with the latest in firmware and security patches.
Our managed firewall service is designed to provide continuous management and monitoring of your firewall to protect against potential security breaches.
Experienced Security Engineering
Our highly experienced security engineers, all with decades of firewall security administration experience, will install, configure, manage, and provide ongoing monitoring and maintenance of your customized solution, enabling you to refocus your internal IT team resources on your specific business needs.
Managed Firewall Includes
- 24/7 Monitoring of Firewall Uptime and Service Availability
- Monthly Reports of Bandwidth Utilization and Web Usage by Workstation (requires AD integration)
- Backup of Firewall Configuration Settings
- Definition Updates for Available Services
- Device Firmware Updates twice per year, or when critical security patches are released.
- Licensing subscription for Gateway AV, Anti-Spyware, Web Content Filtering, and Intrusion Prevention Services
- Alerting of Critical SNMP Events (System or Internet Down)
- Next-Day Hardware Replacement within the Metro-NY-NJ Area
- Configuration of General Firewall and VPN Rules
- Configuration of Firewall SSL-VPN Users and Security Groups
- Configuration of Basic NAT and Access Rules
- Hardware Included in your monthly service