Cybercriminals Target Healthcare Organizations
Healthcare organizations experience more than twice the number of attacks on average as compared to organizations in all other business segments. Electronic health records (EHR) are far more valuable than financial data, EHRs can sell for $50 per record on the black market, compared to just $1 for a stolen social security number or credit card number. 88% of ransomware attacks are directed at the healthcare sector.
Our industry-leading HIPAA-compliant security event monitoring solution will provide continuous monitoring of your entire network to detect and respond to hidden cybersecurity threats.
The High Cost of Healthcare Data Breaches
Cybersecurity threats in healthcare can put patient safety at risk, shut off access to records, and take down critical medical devices. Recent incidents have shown that healthcare organizations, whether small private practices or large provider networks are under constant attack from hackers, phishers, and other cybercriminals and the impact can be enormous. If infected by ransomware, you may be forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars to get your data back and restore your operation back to normal.
HITECH, HIPAA, and MU Requirements
Most organizations lack the technology or personnel to even detect these emerging cybersecurity threats. Studies show the average time between a data breach and discovery is 205 days – that’s over 7 months! Simply implementing security tools such as firewalls or anti-virus isn’t enough. This is even more true for the healthcare organizations that fall under HITECH, HIPAA, and MU regulations. Compliance is absolutely critical to avoid fines or worse consequences.
Continuous Network Monitoring
Today’s threats and compliance guidelines require healthcare organizations of all sizes to collect, correlate, and analyze security information from all IT systems to enable rapid detection and remediation. Our comprehensive cybersecurity monitoring and compliance solution solves this need by providing continuous monitoring of your entire network to detect and respond to hidden cybersecurity threats.
Customized, Feature-Rich Solution
- Cloud-Based Cybersecurity Monitoring Platform
- In-Depth Behavioral and Anomalous Activity Monitoring
- Customized Cybersecurity Detection Rules
- Ongoing Rule Tuning and False Positive Reduction
- Detailed Notifications Including Remediation Guidance
- Integrated Global Threat Intelligence Feeds
- Automated Notifications, 24x7x365
- Daily Reviews and Oversight by SOC Analysts
- Incident Investigation and Compliance Assistance
- Tier 3 Incident Response Escalation Support
- Event Log Consolidation and Management
- Network, Virtualization, and Application Intelligence
- Configuration Change Management
- Over 2,500 Pre-Built Compliance and Standards Reports
- Custom Report Creation and Scheduling
- Comprehensive Device Support
- Audit / Exam Support
- Enterprise-grade cyber security monitoring for low monthly cost
- Immediate detection of hidden threats and malicious behavior
- Significant reduction of risk from a hack or data breach
- Optional remediation services from our support team
- Regulatory compliance with log monitoring and daily reviews