Benefits of a managed anti-virus/malware service
Whether a desktop, laptop or server, the process of protecting your vital information assets against cyber threats is anything but static one. Today’s ever-changing forms of attack require solid protections against the latest in ransomware, advanced persistent threats, and zero-day malware – each designed to compromise your systems or potentially steal your sensitive client or corporate information.
Our managed anti-virus and anti-malware solution provides your organization with the latest security protections that address these evolving threats. Not your basic antivirus solutions, our service is designed to provide a complete multi-layered approach for protecting against virtually all forms of attack and compromise of your computer systems.
Our managed anti-virus/malware protection service includes
- Client Firewall
- Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) and Malicious Traffic Detection
- Application Control to Block by Application, Category or Name
- Blocking of Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUAs)
- Control Over Users’ Web Browsing Activities by Category URL Blocking
- Peripheral Device Control for USB and Removable Media
- Data Loss Prevention Features to Protect Against Unauthorized Data Flow
- On-going Cloud-based Definition Updates for All Modules
- Alerting of Critical Agent Events (Detections and Quarantine))
- Configuration of General Protection Rules
- 24/7 Monitoring of Protection Agent Uptime and Availability
- Optional Disk, File and Folder Encryption