With the proliferation of mobile devices, including bring-your-own-device (BYOD) smartphones, tablets and laptop equipment, both employees and customers continue to demand instant connectivity to the internet wherever they are located. Whether it’s in the office or retail setting, fast and reliable WiFi access translates into higher employee productivity, greater operational efficiency, and increased revenue from customers as they interact with your brand.
Our next-gen cloud based Wifi solution will keep your business and customers connected no matter what.
Over the past few years, IT teams have seen their wireless LAN (WLAN) footprint morph from that of managing just a few access points (APs) or mobile employee hotspots, to providing multi-site, enterprise-wide coverage for hundreds if not thousands of mobile users. A state-of-the-art, cloud-based WiFi platform allows for the remote management and monitoring of these ever-growing wireless infrastructures ensuring centralized security and control as well as a significant reduction in the IT resources needed to manage the proliferation of equipment and user connectivity.
Increased Productivity and Collaboration
Whether you are a small business, or a large organization spread over multiple locations, wireless access for your stakeholders is critical for running a successful, competitive business. A properly managed, well architected, and highly secured wireless network makes it possible for your IT team to deliver on the promise of a more productive and collaborative workforce while reducing operating costs and freeing up IT resources to concentrate on other high-value business initiatives.
Managed Wifi Service Includes
- Design, Engineering and Implementation of Your Corporate-Wide WiFi Network
- Onsite Installation and Configuration of Access Points, including cabling and POE switch installation in the Metro NY and NJ area (Optional)
- Centralized Configuration and Firmware Management
- Worry-Free 99.99% Uptime Guarantee (ProCloud)
- 24×7 Proactive Monitoring and Alerting
- Automated Monthly Reporting on Key Network Metrics
- Next Business Day (NBD) Hardware Replacement
- Granular Guest Wireless and Application Access Control, Provisioning and Management
- Wireless Intrusion Detection – Rogue AP Detect and Locate Feature