Advanced Cloud Backup powered by Acronis
Advanced Cloud Backup is a highly customizable, cost-effective service that backs up your data from any source and makes it recoverable to any destination and system. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Advanced Cloud provides a “best-in-class” solution that is easy, complete, and safe.
Simple to Manage
Provides a single dashboard for your organization to deploy, manage, and backup your data and view the backup status and history. We provide your IT team with a self-service web portal that allows for backup monitoring and control of your own backup processes (client-managed mode), or you can have our BCDR technicians monitor daily backups on your behalf. Either way you still have full access and control via a centralized dashboard view of all activities and problem alerts.
Cloud Backup Benefits
- Recovery of any platform from the cloud to bare metal
- Backup and recovery of selected files, folders, volumes, or a complete system
- Backup of Windows® servers / desktops / laptops, Linux® servers and desktops, and Mac OS X® desktops / laptops
- Backup of Microsoft SQL Server®, Exchange, SharePoint®, Active Directory®, and Windows System State
- Granular object-level recovery for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint databases
- Backup of user data from iOS® and Android mobile devices
- Backup of mailbox data for Microsoft Office 365
- Initial seeding and large-scale recovery available by leveraging physical shipping of data on disk.
- Disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup staging support
- Web-based portal for centralized viewing of activities and alerts
- VM Flashback for fast incremental restore with VMware ESX(i)® and Microsoft Hyper-V®
- Support for VMware vSphere® / Microsoft Hyper-V / RHEV® / Linux KVM / Citrix XenServer® / Oracle® VM Server /Virtuozzo® VMs and containers
- Bare-metal recovery for VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V for complete protection
- Improved file-level recovery for virtual machines
- WAN-optimized replication of virtual machines between hosts
- Simplified P2V, P2C, V2C, and C2C migration.
Local and Cloud Ready
- Off-site backup to the geo-redundant Acronis-Powered Cloud
- Ability to quickly spin-up backups as VMs during a local disaster.
- Local and cloud backup for flexible, hybrid protection
- 2048-bit SSL management channel encryption
- AES-256 data encryption in transit and at rest
- Increased security with network-based login restrictions.